G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANTED - 4 Door/Wagon lower Door Seals

4 posters

Go down

WANTED - 4 Door/Wagon lower Door Seals Empty WANTED - 4 Door/Wagon lower Door Seals

Post by kyle1979 Mon May 27, 2019 6:36 pm

Good afternoon, friends-
I know its a long shot, but do any of you happen to have a decent set of the lower 4 door to body seals? My 73 Laguna Estate is at the body man, and mine are too shot. They make the uppers (and I have already bought those) but not the lowers.

Thanks for checking!
Kyle
kyle1979
kyle1979
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

WANTED - 4 Door/Wagon lower Door Seals Empty Re: WANTED - 4 Door/Wagon lower Door Seals

Post by kyle1979 Mon May 27, 2019 6:40 pm

Here's a preview - its transitioning from blue to black, and traditional woodgrain to black woodgrain!

WANTED - 4 Door/Wagon lower Door Seals 3187-m10
kyle1979
kyle1979
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

WANTED - 4 Door/Wagon lower Door Seals Empty Re: WANTED - 4 Door/Wagon lower Door Seals

Post by REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP Mon May 27, 2019 8:59 pm

Hey. I don't see the pic. I would like to see how it's turning out. I like your collection of cool rides. Keep us posted.
REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP
REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Fri May 31, 2019 10:05 pm

REVINKEVIN wrote:Hey. I don't see the pic.  I would like to see how it's turning out.  I like your collection of cool rides.  Keep us posted.  

WANTED - 4 Door/Wagon lower Door Seals 3187-m10

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by dhw3971 Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:32 pm

SoffSeal sells the lower seals for the front doors. I purchased these last year and am waiting for doors to be replaced so I can install them. I find it odd (but fortunate) that the parts for the front doors are even available and odder that the rear door foams are not being re-popped.

I'm in the same boat as you--rear seals are intact but rough and would like to replace them.
dhw3971
dhw3971
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down