G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seat Belt clip base for 1977 Malibu

3 posters

Go down

Seat Belt clip base for 1977 Malibu Empty Seat Belt clip base for 1977 Malibu

Post by MarchingFalcon Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:34 pm

Ok, The car is back in operation after my collision, but I am still in need of the base for the seat belt loop that attaches to the top of my drivers seat. It was broken by the impact. If you have both sides, along with the loops that would even be better, so I can make them match. My interior is white.

Thanks
MarchingFalcon
MarchingFalcon
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Seat Belt clip base for 1977 Malibu Empty Re: Seat Belt clip base for 1977 Malibu

Post by fasrnur Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:13 pm

You referring to this piece sir?

https://www.ss396.com/chevelle/ILG-73RBLK.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjwidPcBRCGARIsALM--eOpfY3f_ypgCEpzE3MFAjbq9qw8_HnoNrd1jgc5HgecZKJSfHDych4aAgrBEALw_wcB
fasrnur
fasrnur
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Seat Belt clip base for 1977 Malibu Empty Re: Seat Belt clip base for 1977 Malibu

Post by MarchingFalcon Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:48 pm

Close, I need the escutcheon, not the loops, but those have offset holes, mine are straight across
MarchingFalcon
MarchingFalcon
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by fasrnur Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:52 pm

Yeah the related part shows to be for a swivel bucket seat. That would explain why the screw holes are not straight across. I'd be willing to bet the Mcarlo77 would have what you're looking for.
fasrnur
fasrnur
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by thatfnthing Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:28 am

Don't know if this is it or if he still has them, but I ran across these at montemania.com:

http://www.montemania.com/genuinegmpartscentral_interior.htm

Scroll down about 3/4 of the page to the seat belt section.
thatfnthing
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum