G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thunderbird Marti Report & Window Sticker

3 posters

Go down

Thunderbird Marti Report & Window Sticker Empty Thunderbird Marti Report & Window Sticker

Post by Hawk03 Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:12 am

My dad has a 1979 Thunderbird he purchased new in 1979. The story has it he bought the car without telling my mom who was not pleased especially since I was only 2 months old at the time. This car was our family car for many years and what my mom drove to work every day which was only about 10 miles per week so the car has less than 80k miles. The only thing my dad has done to it was upholsterer the seats to vinyl (cloth seats were worn) a few years ago and I think he had the motor rebuilt or replaced in the mid 80's. It still has the original paint and it still looks really good. I ordered a Marti report for his car and had Marti reproduce the window sticker as well. Both reports turned out pretty well.

Thunderbird Marti Report & Window Sticker 20170610

Thunderbird Marti Report & Window Sticker Screen10

Thunderbird Marti Report & Window Sticker 20170710
Hawk03
Hawk03
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 18

Back to top Go down

Thunderbird Marti Report & Window Sticker Empty Re: Thunderbird Marti Report & Window Sticker

Post by clanceman427 Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:16 am

Awesome original docs and great car!
clanceman427
clanceman427
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 16

Back to top Go down

Thunderbird Marti Report & Window Sticker Empty Re: Thunderbird Marti Report & Window Sticker

Post by Roadcaptain S3 Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:45 pm

Love those Birds. Flip up headlights are the ****.
Roadcaptain S3
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down