G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

73 Laguna Body bushings...

3 posters

Go down

73 Laguna Body bushings... Empty 73 Laguna Body bushings...

Post by Daves'77 BU Wed May 31, 2017 5:40 pm

Hi...I know there is a thread for body mounts already...I ordered the 73-77 rubber mount kit from OPGI...there are several that are different , and I am not sure where they go. I cant find measurements, or drawings, only mentioned by color in original specs...the ones over the rear are cut down pucks, and the last four after the axle are a miss match...any help is appreciated...Thks...Dave
Daves'77 BU
Daves'77 BU
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

73 Laguna Body bushings... Empty Re: 73 Laguna Body bushings...

Post by BBMALIBU Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:09 pm

I also ordered body mounts from OPG, but I ordered the body mounts for a 1972 Chevelle Convertible.

Same as the 73-77 kit, but includes the core support mounts and all the hardware.....for a whole lot less.
BBMALIBU
BBMALIBU
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Hs1973 Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:34 am

All bushings should be the same. Exept the Four that sits under the Cowl that are larger. There is also Four blank ones that just sits on the frame without any bolts in them. The 2 first fits right under the door in the middle of the frame. The last 2 sit on top of the frame next to the rear spring mounts. The rest are the same size. At least thats how mine was when i took it apart. And it fit fine when i put the body back on. I used 2 regular ones for the radiator support. I put a couple of shims in so the fenders line up to the doors all the Way Down.

Remember to fasten all bolts in the body before lining up the radiator support, because the bushings compress a little when tightning them, that makes the body move. Same with the radiator support. It will be a little lower when the bolts are tight. Hope you can use any of this.
Hs1973
Hs1973
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down