G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All out Call Out Can show and first ever swap Meet

+6
Wallyuph
Silverblack73ss
testpilot61
pila
SSTOOLMAN
McCauley5983
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

All out Call Out Can show and first ever swap Meet  Empty All out Call Out Can show and first ever swap Meet

Post by Limey SE Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:53 pm

10 bucks for the Entry to Car Show and I believe the first 50 Entrys get a dash Plaque  <--- Confirmed

How about another ALL OUT CALL OUT for a June 3rd Meet and Greet Car show and Town festival in Dakota Illinois for Saturday in the Park June 3rd 7am till fireworks at Dusk I will be Having the grill going After the Car Show June 3rd at 3pm....... Till when ever you feel Like Leaving Its a Saturday and if staying Overnight Freeport, Illinois has a Few Hotels Motels and a Campground ........I hopefully will have all New Interior in the Chevelle SE by then LOL

Lets get the Most Chevelles ANY YEARS and 73-77 Abodies in one one Place for the record Books Please tag any other Chevelle El Camino and 73-77 Abody Friend in Southern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois I will be donating Some Shirts to be awarded for the Long Haulers that come !!!

http://stephenson-county-il.org/eve…/saturday-in-the-park-5/

http://stephenson-county-il.org/direct…/lodging-and-camping/

These are the Shirts that will be awarded for the Long Haulers that Come or Can Be purchased BUT WOULD NEED SIZE IN Advance of Show to make Sure I have your Size in Stock

Swap meet is a go Now as well if you want to bring parts to sell

All out Call Out Can show and first ever swap Meet  Screen24All out Call Out Can show and first ever swap Meet  Screen25

Last edited by Limey SE on Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:01 pm; edited 3 times in total

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

All out Call Out Can show and first ever swap Meet  Empty Re: All out Call Out Can show and first ever swap Meet

Post by Limey SE Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:14 pm

More Sponsors Added and also a swap Meet area has been approved

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

All out Call Out Can show and first ever swap Meet  Empty Re: All out Call Out Can show and first ever swap Meet

Post by McCauley5983 Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:26 pm

If I get the time off and the car running I'll make the trip from Kalamazoo
McCauley5983
McCauley5983
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:34 pm

Can still Come even if Not Running I have 4 members from here Coming ONE Confirmed SO would be 5 and My Self So far that's 6 Collanades MIGHT Have Some Can Ams showing I hope

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by McCauley5983 Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:59 pm

My car's been sitting for 3 years while I've been busy with life now I'm finally putting an engine back in it
McCauley5983
McCauley5983
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:01 pm

Very Nice Heres to Hoping its done in Time

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by fasrnur Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:47 pm

Limey I'm planning on making the trip, but of course things can change.
I'll know more in the next few weeks. It would be so cool to se more than one of our cars in one show at the same time.
fasrnur
fasrnur
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:08 pm

yea Buddy Very Cool

Represent My Friend

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallyuph Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:02 pm

Anthony Heckman , Jeff hossler I will be a last minute show if I can make it. I drive school bus now and Friday June 2nd is our staff picnic and graduation night for the Charter AFSA High School I drive for. We are not done with school tell June 9th this year. So if I go to graduation ceremony I wont get home tell 9:00Pm Friday. As you know from last time if weather is bad at all I will NOT drive all that way again and not have anyone else show up due to a little rain. If I go I will leave at 3:00AM and drive straight to the show. Would you know of any descent motel accommodations in that area as I may have my wife with me for Saturday night?
Wallyuph
Wallyuph
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by SSTOOLMAN Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:06 pm

Is there going to be 'trophy's? a class for 73-77 Chevelle's would be awesome !
SSTOOLMAN
SSTOOLMAN
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by fasrnur Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:32 pm

Wally I as thinking of possibly doing the same as my job of delivering auto parts is never a set time of getting back for the day. I too could care less if it rains, my car is not made of sugar. lol
I'd be more than will to meet you some place, say Hastings or something like that? Run down 52 and pick up I-90?

We'll just have to see what happens as the time gets closer.

Jeff.....
fasrnur
fasrnur
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:15 pm

SSTOOLMAN wrote:Is there going  to be 'trophy's? a class for 73-77 Chevelle's would be awesome !

Is a NON Judged Show Thats why I am offering Long Haulers awards for Shirts

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallyuph Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:55 pm

fasrnur wrote:Wally I as thinking of possibly doing the same as my job of delivering auto parts is never a set time of getting back for the day. I too could care less if it rains, my car is not made of sugar.  lol  
I'd be more than will to meet you some place, say Hastings or something like that? Run down 52 and pick up I-90?  

We'll just have to see what happens as the time gets closer.

Jeff.....

Jeff
If you don't mind getting up early that would work for me.
I was just in Springfield IL last fall with the car for my Uncles funeral, Took my mom out and back. We got 25MPH with AC on I was happy with that. Its not a bod trip.

Where do you live Jeff? Im in Vadnais Heights
Wallyuph
Wallyuph
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by fasrnur Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:32 pm

Not a problem for me to get up early Wally. My buddies and I would leave Faribault at 5 in the morning just to go to the Street Machine Nationals in St.Paul. So leaving at 3 or so wouldn't be all that bad. Mine doesn't quite get that good of mileage, but I do get about 18 or so. Very Happy
fasrnur
fasrnur
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverblack73ss Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:17 pm

Limey, I plan on coming at the current time.

Chris
Silverblack73ss
Silverblack73ss
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by fasrnur Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:11 pm

Silverblack73ss I'm not sure where SSTOOLMAN lives in Wisc., but if both of you are going maybe the two of you could get together and cruise down together. The more of us cruising together would be so cool.
fasrnur
fasrnur
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverblack73ss Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:26 pm

That would be cool. I live in Madison. We could take some nice back roads there. It would be about an hour from Madison down there. I'd be game if you are SStoolman and anyone else coming down I-90.
Silverblack73ss
Silverblack73ss
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:12 pm

fasrnur wrote:Silverblack73ss I'm not sure where SSTOOLMAN lives in Wisc., but if both of you are going maybe the two of you could get together and cruise down together. The more of us cruising together would be so cool.

That would be cool to see all these G3 pull in at Once WOW What a Sight to behold

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by SSTOOLMAN Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:33 pm

Silverblack73ss wrote:That would be cool. I live in Madison. We could take some nice back roads there.  It would be about an hour from Madison down there.  I'd be game if you are SStoolman and anyone else coming down I-90.
As of now I am planning on coming, we could meet at Edgerton oasis or one of the Janesville exits????
SSTOOLMAN
SSTOOLMAN
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverblack73ss Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:35 pm

SSTOOLMAN wrote:
Silverblack73ss wrote:That would be cool. I live in Madison. We could take some nice back roads there.  It would be about an hour from Madison down there.  I'd be game if you are SStoolman and anyone else coming down I-90.
As of now I am planning on coming, we could meet at Edgerton oasis or one of the Janesville exits????

that would work for me.  would be fun to cruise down with someone.
Silverblack73ss
Silverblack73ss
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by SSTOOLMAN Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:04 pm

Ok we'll talk when the date gets closer.
SSTOOLMAN
SSTOOLMAN
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pila Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:35 pm

So, where is Dakota Illinois ? Close to a bigger city, for reference ?

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverblack73ss Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:52 pm

It is a very small town near Freeport/Rockford in northern Illinois. Pretty close to the Wisconsin/Illinois border.
Silverblack73ss
Silverblack73ss
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:33 pm

pila wrote:So, where is Dakota Illinois ? Close to a bigger city, for reference ?

I am 110 Minutes Due west of Chicago on Either I-90 or Business 20

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by pila Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:35 pm

OK...thanks Very Happy

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next