G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gauging Interest

2 posters

Go down

Gauging Interest Empty Gauging Interest

Post by 73laguna454 Thu May 12, 2016 10:29 pm

Hello Everyone. I am in a situation that may require me to sell my 73 Laguna.  I felt like if someone on here got it, it would be taken great care of. I do not want it to go to someone who will be tricking it out, and will respect what they have. I have scoured the net, including finding this site, and have yet to see another like mine. Please take a look at the pics, and if you have any interest in it or questions, feel free to contact me. I have not put this in the for sale section, because I may not have to sell it, or want to much. I have attached a few pics to give a general look, but have also added a link to a Photobucket album with more pics. Take a look at them, and contact me if you want. Thank you for looking.

Album -    https://s43.photobucket.com/user/radz66/slideshow/CARS

Gauging Interest DSC04136

Gauging Interest DSC08813

Gauging Interest DSC08792

73laguna454
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Gauging Interest Empty gaging

Post by testpilot61 Fri May 13, 2016 4:05 pm

Great looking ride. You will find a lot of interest in this forum. I'm a bit confused>? Why are you posting pics of your ride? If you sold her; whats the price your looking for?

Great bunch of folks here who will give you honest support. confused

testpilot61
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Gauging Interest Empty Re: Gauging Interest

Post by 73laguna454 Sun May 22, 2016 12:34 am

testpilot61 wrote:Great looking ride.  You will find a lot of interest in this forum.  I'm a bit confused>?  Why are you posting pics of your ride?  If you sold her; whats the price your looking for?

Great bunch of folks here who will give you honest support. confused

Hello, Thanks for the questions. I posted a few pics just to show folks who haven't seen it what I have. I will shoot you a pm on price, so you can ask any questions you may have directly.

73laguna454
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Gauging Interest Empty Re: Gauging Interest

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down