G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New replacement power window reulators and motor

2 posters

Go down

New replacement power window reulators and motor Empty New replacement power window reulators and motor

Post by Wallyuph Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:39 pm

A while back someone posted a photo and link for New replacement power window reulators and motor. I can find it now and lost all my book marks. Can anyone help me find that?

Thank you Wally
Wallyuph
Wallyuph
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 31

Back to top Go down

New replacement power window reulators and motor Empty Re: New replacement power window reulators and motor

Post by 74Malibu383 Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:48 pm

Think it was me. Nu-Relics is the MFG and the kits are super nice. I just put one in my car and it is awesome. My buddy saw it and liked it so much he bought one for a square body blazer. They are pricey, but very well made and completely "bolt-in". Really nice wiring harness too.

http://www.nu-relics.com/chevelle-s/204.htm
74Malibu383
74Malibu383
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

New replacement power window reulators and motor Empty Re: New replacement power window reulators and motor

Post by Wallyuph Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:57 pm

I have a stock set up for power windows now, but my motors are shot. Have to open the doors to get them to go up. Also drives side has a lot of looseness in the rivets. Would I need the switches or would my stock ones work?
Wallyuph
Wallyuph
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down