G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2015 Street Machine Natiuonals- St. Paul, MN

5 posters

Go down

2015 Street Machine Natiuonals- St. Paul, MN Empty 2015 Street Machine Natiuonals- St. Paul, MN

Post by 77mali Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:45 pm

Hey Steve & Wally- ya going?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z38SyXX0vk&feature=youtu.be&AID=3236
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

2015 Street Machine Natiuonals- St. Paul, MN Empty Re: 2015 Street Machine Natiuonals- St. Paul, MN

Post by knightfan26917 Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:09 am

I know a few people who go to this ... enjoy!

Cort Smile www.oldcarsstronghearts.com
1979 & 1989 Caprice Classics | pigValve, paceMaker, cowValve
"We go cruising to entertain ourselves" __ Tracy Chapman __ 'Fast Car'
knightfan26917
knightfan26917
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

2015 Street Machine Natiuonals- St. Paul, MN Empty Re: 2015 Street Machine Natiuonals- St. Paul, MN

Post by Wallyuph Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:58 am

Yes I am. Working hard this weekend to get that Laguna wrapped up as I have both cars going in with the Laguna for sale.

If anyone makes it out here are my two cars going in so make sure and stop by to say hello.

73 Malibu
2015 Street Machine Natiuonals- St. Paul, MN <a href=2015 Street Machine Natiuonals- St. Paul, MN Img_5510" />

74 Laguna for sale2015 Street Machine Natiuonals- St. Paul, MN <a href=2015 Street Machine Natiuonals- St. Paul, MN Img_3310" />

And yes I have the seats done installing them now. I had to pay a Upholster friend to do them for me I have been too busy to get at them.

2015 Street Machine Natiuonals- St. Paul, MN <a href=2015 Street Machine Natiuonals- St. Paul, MN Laguna10" />

I have emailed Steve to bring his Laguna or the monty in. He is on the fence I believe.
Wallyuph
Wallyuph
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk03 Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:11 am

Too bad its not in a couple of weeks, I will be going through MSP on vacation.
Hawk03
Hawk03
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:06 pm

Yeah...I plan on going. Kind of leaning towards bringing the Monte...even though it's bone stock and not a "Street Machine". The 'Guna just isn't ready for public display IMO...lol!

Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:08 pm

Post up some pics if you guys can- I hear it's a great show.  

Wally, good luck w/ the Guna sale. Funny about the seats....kinda like the plumber with leaky sinks, LOL.

Steve- the Monte is a street machine... a 70's street machine! Very Happy
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallyuph Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:25 pm

Mcarlo77 wrote:Yeah...I plan on going.  Kind of leaning towards bringing the Monte...even though it's bone stock and not a "Street Machine".  The 'Guna just isn't ready for public display IMO...lol!

Steve if you plan to drive a car in let me know as I hope they let us rope off a spot again like in the past Have to be in side by 9:00am for saved spots. Its just my two cars and my friend Dave was going to bring his W-30 but engine is still at machine shop. He has lots to choose from so he will bring some thing.

That monte could use a good drive up and back to get it out of the garage my friend.
Wallyuph
Wallyuph
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:15 pm

That monte could use a good drive up and back to get it out of the garage my friend.[/quote]

That's a fact, Wally! I've had the Laguna parked behind it since last Fall and it just isn't getting driven. Still, I might get ambitious and throw the interior together on the Laguna and drive it up there as a work in progress. You see 7-8 Montes at this show...but, I've never seen a '75/'76 S-3 there.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallyuph Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:04 pm

Well I think I'm set for this weekend other than the heat and humidity that don't get along with me. Just need to fuel both cars up yet.

If anyone else is heading out and you see these two cars stop by and say hi. The Laguna is for sale

Wally

2015 Street Machine Natiuonals- St. Paul, MN <a href=2015 Street Machine Natiuonals- St. Paul, MN Img_4410" />
Wallyuph
Wallyuph
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down