G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ratech "Smart Sleeve" and Reuseable 10 bolt gasket

2 posters

Go down

Ratech "Smart Sleeve" and Reuseable 10 bolt gasket Empty Ratech "Smart Sleeve" and Reuseable 10 bolt gasket

Post by Joe73 Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:40 am

Poking around on the net last night and found a couple cool things.

Ratech has a "Smart Sleeve" to replace your crush collar in the rear. Only uses around 135-150 ft. lbs. to crush it as to 300-400 ft. lbs. with a normal sleeve. Looks very well made and should crush "evenly". I'm thinking of giving one a shot. Only about $15 shipped. http://www.ratechmfg.com/smart%20sleeve.htm

Second item I found at Ratech is a re-useable cover gasket for our 10 bolts. Has good reviews on the net. Sure will beat scraping the old gasket off. I'm a big fan of the re-useable tranny and oil pan gaskets. Real headache saver and they seal great!! http://www.ratechmfg.com/regasket.htm

Just some cool stuff to take a look at.
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 83

Back to top Go down

Ratech "Smart Sleeve" and Reuseable 10 bolt gasket Empty Re: Ratech "Smart Sleeve" and Reuseable 10 bolt gasket

Post by Joe73 Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:27 am

BTW, no re-useable gasket if your running a "girdle" cover. Just silicone on girdles. You need the cover to be rigid for extra strength. Just fyi.
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 83

Back to top Go down

Ratech "Smart Sleeve" and Reuseable 10 bolt gasket Empty Re: Ratech "Smart Sleeve" and Reuseable 10 bolt gasket

Post by bracketchev1221 Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:32 am

You're welcome Joe. lol! 
bracketchev1221
bracketchev1221
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down