G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stacey davids gearz

5 posters

Go down

stacey davids gearz Empty stacey davids gearz

Post by dynchel Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:15 pm

Stacey Davids show "geaz" will now be airing on mavtv  channel.  Idk if I even get this channel but since speed channel switched formats the change was necessary.  I believe this was just announced today.Cool
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

stacey davids gearz Empty Re: stacey davids gearz

Post by jerry46765 Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:45 pm

Good to know. Too bad our cable provider doesn't do MAVTV.

I thought you could watch old shows on his web site?
jerry46765
jerry46765
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:52 pm

jerry46765 wrote:Good to know.  Too bad our cable provider doesn't do MAVTV.  

I thought you could watch old shows on his web site?
They're on his web site as well as on you tube.
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:39 pm

That's going to be the trouble with all those Speed Channel shows...the ones that survive will be thrown to the wind (sorta speak) to obscure cable channels that will either not be available or will require yet another upgrade in service in order to watch. Don't know about you guys, but I'm already paying too much for 100+ channels of nothing but garbage.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:45 pm

Mcarlo77 wrote:That's going to be the trouble with all those Speed Channel shows...the ones that survive will be thrown to the wind (sorta speak) to obscure cable channels that will either not be available or will require yet another upgrade in service in order to watch.  Don't know about you guys, but I'm already paying too much for 100+ channels of nothing but garbage.
Amen, plus I checked and I don't get that channel.Mad  I really hate paying for TV when I really only watch like 6 channel's.  Give me discovery, spike, a&e,travel channel,destination america & chiller and I'm good.
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:06 pm

MAV TV is "meh"...I wish he had got picked up by discovery/velocity. Good to hear the show has landed somewhere but the channel is kind of obscure.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by pila Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:14 pm

The cable channels are so full of trash TV that it's getting hard to find anything good on my cable, and like said, it costs way too much also.  A lot of channels have series programs that seem to have actors from B type movies, one step up from high school plays !

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:14 pm

pila wrote:The cable channels are so full of trash TV that it's getting hard to find anything good on my cable, and like said, it costs way too much also.  A lot of channels have series programs that seem to have actors from B type movies, one step up from high school plays !
Amen!

I'm hoping that My Classic Car & Marquire's Car Crazy get back on somewhere too. Hopefully Spike see's an opportunity as they compete against MAV.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:15 pm

Stacey David used to host "trucks" on spike. It's to bad his show couldn't be added to power block. Maybe replace horsepower tv as it gets oldwatching high dollar dyno tuned engines being built week after week.
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:31 pm

I like "Musclecar" on Spike also. Trucks is a good show.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:34 pm

Xtream 4x4 is good at showing how to fabricate stuff, although what they are usually building I could care less about.
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:49 pm

77mali wrote:
pila wrote:The cable channels are so full of trash TV that it's getting hard to find anything good on my cable, and like said, it costs way too much also.  A lot of channels have series programs that seem to have actors from B type movies, one step up from high school plays !
Amen!

I'm hoping that My Classic Car & Marquire's Car Crazy get back on somewhere too.  Hopefully Spike see's an opportunity as they compete against MAV.
I just read that my classic car has been picked up by Mav TV also.  I still don't get Mav TV.Sad
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:09 pm

dynchel wrote:
77mali wrote:
Amen!

I'm hoping that My Classic Car & Marquire's Car Crazy get back on somewhere too.  Hopefully Spike see's an opportunity as they compete against MAV.
I just read that my classic car has been picked up by Mav TV also.  I still don't get Mav TV.Sad
I heard Barry Maguire's "Car Crazy" will be on the Velocity Network...some other show too but darned if I can recall which one...CRS must be coming on.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:16 pm

Chop cut rebuild?
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:20 pm

Was All Girls Garage always on Velocity or was it on Speed? Maybe that's the one.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:23 pm

77mali wrote:Was All Girls Garage always on Velocity or was it on Speed?  Maybe that's the one.
I've never heard of "all girls garage"so it was probably on Velocity as I don't get the velocity channel either.Mad
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down