G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What else gives you the need for speed? Here's what does it for me!

+4
The Dude
Tom77
abajc3
prostreet75
8 posters

Go down

What else gives you the need for speed? Here's what does it for me! Empty What else gives you the need for speed? Here's what does it for me!

Post by prostreet75 Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:32 pm

I restored this back in 2001. Its a 18' 1978 Rogers Jet Boat. Growing up having a lot of history with Rogers Boats, I had to build one. Its a great dual purpose, ski all day - Race all night boat. Me and my wife are both gearheads, I'm the mechanical side and she is the show and shine side, and this was our project. Completely gutted it and built her up fresh at home in the garage. She's GPS at 104.

Check out the vid... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYqeZLg9Efc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej0BWusxnrg
And it might not visually look like much in the video, but that boat I'm racing against has a 565 ci motor on NOS in it.

[img]What else gives you the need for speed? Here's what does it for me! 4705_110[/img]

[img]What else gives you the need for speed? Here's what does it for me! Boat_210[/img]

[img]What else gives you the need for speed? Here's what does it for me! 4705_113[/img]

What is everyone elses other toys? Lets see'em! What else gives you the need for speed? Here's what does it for me! 978692

prostreet75
prostreet75
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

What else gives you the need for speed? Here's what does it for me! Empty Re: What else gives you the need for speed? Here's what does it for me!

Post by abajc3 Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:51 pm

i love boats! my family owns a 17 ft fisherman with an evinrude 75 outboard. its a far cry from what you have, but makes a nice family cruiser. id really like to have a v8 powerboat, but gas prices over here just suck.

we have it docked in italy for better part of the year and go there every sunday. its like a 20min drive, so its quite convenient. in the autumn when it gets too cold to swim we do a lot of fishing, especially squids.

what lake is this at?

abajc3
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

What else gives you the need for speed? Here's what does it for me! Empty Re: What else gives you the need for speed? Here's what does it for me!

Post by Tom77 Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:11 pm

Two wheels fun also!
What else gives you the need for speed? Here's what does it for me! 39341254001_largeWhat else gives you the need for speed? Here's what does it for me! 39341254006_largeWhat else gives you the need for speed? Here's what does it for me! 39341254008_large
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:50 am

I love the little toys. The go kart has walked away from the Enduro at 45 mph. You could say that it's been tinkered with, lol! I almost swapped a 2 stroke Kawasaki 440 Snowmobile engine on it, but decided to keep it as is for the moment. Slicks and a foot throttle have since been put on it though. This pic was just after I got it put together & I wanted to do some playing around.

Just got rid of this bike, but it was fun to kick around the woods in.

My favorite toy, a Kikker 5150. Suicide shift, hard tail, ape hangers, springer front end, what else does a guy need? I can cruise comfortably at 60 mph. Soon to be re-powered. Thinking about getting a 140 or 160 & modifying it. Possibly adding nitrous to it if I need more "kick".

Also have another go kart powered by a 6.5hp HF motor and a 110cc mid-bike. Had an RC10 & a couple of three wheelers for a while. No pics of any of them besides the RC car.

The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by 74chick Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:28 am

Got to love a surf board with big rat in it!

If I'm not playing my GT5 on the PS3 I'm out with a good little truck.
[img]What else gives you the need for speed? Here's what does it for me! Pede_p10[/img]
74chick
74chick
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

What else gives you the need for speed? Here's what does it for me! Empty yeah baby

Post by laguna454/4spd Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:50 am

heres what i do whit my play time What else gives you the need for speed? Here's what does it for me! Lake_p10 What else gives you the need for speed? Here's what does it for me! Donzi_10 What else gives you the need for speed? Here's what does it for me! Donzi_11https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgR4hzGaVIc&feature=related https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNBbYu8Sv1w&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL What else gives you the need for speed? Here's what does it for me! Donzi_12 nolin lake in ky What else gives you the need for speed? Here's what does it for me! Donzi_12 What else gives you the need for speed? Here's what does it for me! Porker10 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr2WsrUKd-M&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
laguna454/4spd
laguna454/4spd
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:50 pm

While not classified as "toy's", my son & I took a trip out to cedar point in sandusky ohio. We road every coaster in the place. My favorites are Top Thrill Dragster & Millenium Force. These rides are not for the faint of heart and are pretty sick. TTD goes from 0-120 mph in like 2 seconds and you fly up a 410' tower & back then down very quickly. M- Force cruises @ about 80 mph and is as smooth as silk...LOTSA FUN for us coaster freaks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbN3NU4hIZg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbXPhOFRxTc&feature=related
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by oldstofty Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:51 pm

Laguna454/4spd- Ever been to Cumberlands Poker Run? Im leavin in a couple hours to head that way, talk about a party
oldstofty
oldstofty
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by laguna454/4spd Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:00 pm

oldstofty wrote:Laguna454/4spd- Ever been to Cumberlands Poker Run? Im leavin in a couple hours to head that way, talk about a party
ohh hell yeah i should be right now but my neck is broke i mean missed up it hits me once in a while i was ready too go today but the neck thing started up on me i am bumed thats where the pics where taken harmon creek/party cove cant get back to 76 falls any more the party is at harmon creek damm havnt missed a porker in years
laguna454/4spd
laguna454/4spd
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum