G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Torn up Magazines

3 posters

Go down

Torn up Magazines Empty Torn up Magazines

Post by badbiscayne66 Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:50 pm

Ever get your magazine in the mail and its torn up or just the cover????? Well you can't just blame the post office!!!!
In my new job (I drive a truck) I just picked up a load of better homes and garden at mattoon il where they were printed and addressed and took them to p.o.s around wash D.C. you should see how they are loaded and distributed .. Lets just say if you are in that area and subscribe you might have to hit the newstand!!! affraid
badbiscayne66
badbiscayne66
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Torn up Magazines Empty Re: Torn up Magazines

Post by Limey SE Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:09 pm

dam wished i knew you were that close to me i would haved you picked up a car part in NY i just got LMAO yea if i want a speacial one i always get at stand anyways...... i used to work for a place that printed these type of car books and i tell you what its about how fast and how many are printed not the quality....thats a given

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by knightfan26917 Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:07 am

It is amazing at how things are not handled well in the process of mailing ... and equally amazing at how many things STILL survive ... and arrive safe'n'sound.....

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...RT 66 drive = Sept '09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Don't look now, things just got worse" ... Dog's Eye View ... 'Everything Falls Apart'
knightfan26917
knightfan26917
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down