G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best forum question and answer ever!!!!

+6
74MonteCarlo
The Dude
Malicruiser
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
Limey SE
Biomedtech
10 posters

Go down

Best forum question and answer ever!!!! Empty Best forum question and answer ever!!!!

Post by Biomedtech Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:22 am

Best Forum Question Ever! <<< Click Me!

You only have to read the question and the first reply. I think I peed my pants a little!!!

lol!
Biomedtech
Biomedtech
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Best forum question and answer ever!!!! Empty Re: Best forum question and answer ever!!!!

Post by Limey SE Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:08 am

holy hell I never laughed so freakin hard in my life like he has dated this girl before

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Best forum question and answer ever!!!! Empty Re: Best forum question and answer ever!!!!

Post by TWBouska AKA Wooderson Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:53 am

that is EPIC!
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicruiser Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:09 am

I think my kidney just split open from laughing so hard!
Malicruiser
Malicruiser
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by 74MonteCarlo Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:19 am

Funny, but didn't have me rolling.

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:10 am

PREACH ON!!!!! That guy deserves a freakin' medal or something. No it's not a sexist reply, it's the truth. We have female members on here that would surely agree as they seem to work on their rides as well. It's the dis-encouragement from certain significant others that will force a guy to give up & sell a project midway through it. Spouses (whether man or woman) should always be there to lend a hand or at the very least, be supportive.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by 74MonteCarlo Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:15 am

Rago wrote:PREACH ON!!!!! Spouses (whether man or woman) should always be there to lend a hand or at the very least, be supportive.

Amen to that.

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyG3 Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:11 pm

Laughing
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by jrb75 Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:47 pm

And this whole time I thought I was the only one who married one of those.....ROFL
jrb75
jrb75
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by pila Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:15 pm

It's a funny one alright!
When I was dating my (current) wife in the 70s, she changed the water pump on her Buick without any help. ( wouldn't let me near it and told my buddy to "just back off") Very Happy

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by abajc3 Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:08 pm

pila wrote: It's a funny one alright!
When I was dating my (current) wife in the 70s, she changed the water pump on her Buick without any help. ( wouldn't let me near it and told my buddy to "just back off") Very Happy

now thats what i call a good catch!

abajc3
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down