G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vin number location on the frame? 73 chevelle

4 posters

Go down

Vin number location on the frame? 73 chevelle Empty Vin number location on the frame? 73 chevelle

Post by huse Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:03 am

Hi, i can't seem to find the location of my vin number on the frame, does anybody know where it's supposed to be? Thanx Very Happy

This is my first post, and im from norway so i appologize if my english is not correct Smile

My car is a 1973 chevell 4door Wink
huse
huse
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Vin number location on the frame? 73 chevelle Empty Re: Vin number location on the frame? 73 chevelle

Post by BlackChevelleSS Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:17 pm

They usually did not put the vin number on the frame, the only accepted one was behind the windsheild. There should also be CON VINs on the firewall hidden behind the AC or Heater box.
The Numbers stamped on the frame are manufacturing numbers including who made it and when. I think they are on the rear hoop. somewhere

Vin number location on the frame? 73 chevelle SIG2
BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Vin number location on the frame? 73 chevelle Empty Re: Vin number location on the frame? 73 chevelle

Post by Limey SE Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:57 pm

And welcome aboard glad to see there are more and more overseas guys into these cars

OFFICIAL WELCOME FROM LIMEY AND THE REST OF THE GANG

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by JB2wheeler Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:25 pm

Welcome Huse. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down